Southern Arizona VA Health Care System

Veterans Crisis Line Badge
My HealtheVet badge
EBenefits Badge


You can apply by filling out VA Form 21-526, Veterans Application for Compensation and/or Pension. If you have any of the following material, please attach it to your application:

  • Discharge or separation papers (DD214 or equivalent)
  • Dependency records (marriage & children's birth certificates)
  • Medical evidence (doctor & hospital reports) 

File your VA Disability Claim on line using the E-Benefits website. (


Compensation Rate Tables  (


About The Program 
Meet Your Team 
Combat Veteran Enhanced Healthcare 


Specialized Care 
Care Management 


Veteran's Benefits 
Veteran Service Organizations 
     Thanks for your service - Welcome Home -  Welcome to your VA