Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
Green Valley Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Description of Program:
The Green Valley Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to bring primary care services to Veterans living in Santa Cruz and Southern Pima counties. The CBOC serves Veterans from two primary population centers Green Valley and Nogales, Arizona.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. closed on all Federal Holidays
Services and Scope of Care
• Comprehensive Primary Care: Acute and Chronic Disease Management
• Health Screening, Education, Promotion and Maintenance
• Enrollment and Eligibility
• Specimen Collection Laboratory
• Mental Health
• Pharmacy Consultation by TeleHealth
• Nutrition Education and Counseling by Telehealth
• Social Work
• Women’s Health
• Telemedicine/TeleHealth Education
For information about enrollment in the Green Valley Community Based Outpatient Clinic, contact Eligibility and Enrollment (EEC) at (520) 629-4952.
Other Pertinent Information:
* For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (520) 399-2291 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262.
* To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.