Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. closed on all Federal Holidays
Services and Scope of Care
• Comprehensive Primary Care
• Acute and Chronic Disease Management
• Women’s Health Care
• Specimen Collection Laboratory
• Mental Health
• Social Work Services
• Eligibility and Enrollment
• Medication Education and Counseling
• Returning Combat Veterans Program
• Telemedicine/Telehealth Education
• Health Screening, Promotion, and Education
For information about enrollment in the Green Valley Community Based Outpatient Clinic, contact Eligibility and Enrollment (EEC) at (520) 629-4952.
Other Pertinent Information:
* For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (520) 399-2291 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262.
* To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.