Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
Safford Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Description of Program:
The Safford Community Bases Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) provides Primary Care services to Veterans living in Graham, Greenlee, Northern Cochise counties of Arizona, and Hildago County, New Mexcio
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., closed all Federal Holidays
Services and Scope of Care
• Comprehensive Primary Care: Acute and Chronic Disease Management
• Health Screening, Education, Promotion and Maintenance
• Enrollment and Eligibility
• Specimen Collection Laboratory
• Mental Health
• Pharmacy Consultation by TeleHealth
• Nutrition Education and Counseling by Telehealth
• Social Work
• Women’s Health
• Telemedicine/TeleHealth Education
For information about enrollment in the Safford Community Based Clinic, call Eligibility and Enrollment (928) 428-8010.
Other Pertinent Information:
For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (928) 428-8010 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262. To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
No Emergency Care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.