Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm (except Federal Holidays).
Services and Scope of Care
* Chronic Disease Management
* Eligibility and Enrollment
* Health screening
* Health promotion and Education
* Health maintenance
* Specimen Collection Laboratory
* Management of acute and chronic diseases
* Medication Education and Counseling (Telehealth)
* Mental Health
* Nutrition (Telehealth)
* Pharmacist (Telehealth)
* Primary Care
* Returning Combat Veterans’ Program
* Routine procedures, such as:
* Dermatologic procedures
* Gynecological exams
* Skin tests
* Dressing changes
* Social Work
* Women's Health
* Wound Care
For information about enrollment in the Safford Community Based Clinic, call Eligibility and Enrollment (928) 428-8010.
Other Pertinent Information:
For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (928) 428-8010 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262.
To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
No Emergency Care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.