Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., closed all Federal Holidays
Services and Scope of Care
• Comprehensive Primary Care
• Acute and Chronic Disease Management
• Women’s Health Care
• Specimen Collection Laboratory
• Mental Health
• Social Work Services
• Eligibility and Enrollment
• Medication Education and Counseling
• Telemedicine/Telehealth Education
• Health Screening, Promotion, and Education
For information about enrollment in the Safford Community Based Clinic, call Eligibility and Enrollment (928) 428-8010.
Other Pertinent Information:
For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (928) 428-8010 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262. To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
No Emergency Care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.