Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm (except Federal Holidays).
Services and Scope of Care
* Eligibility and Enrollment
* Health Maintenance
* Health Promotion
* Health Screening
* Specimen Collection Laboratory
* Management of acute and chronic diseases
* Medication Education and Counseling
* Mental Health
* Optometry Services
* Physical Therapy
* Primary Care
* Returning Combat Veterans Program
* Routine procedures, such as:
* Dermatologic procedures
* Skin tests
* Dressing changes
* Social Work
* Women’s Health
* Wound Care
For information about enrollment in the Sierra Vista CBOC call (520) 459-1529. Eligibility and Enrollment services are available Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Other Pertinent Information:
* For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (520) 459-1529 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262.
* To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
No Emergency Care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.