Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
VA Northwest Tucson Clinic
Description of Program:
The VA Northwest Tucson Clinic is designed to deliver Primary Care Services to eligible veterans living in Northwest Tucson.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., closed all Federal Holidays
Services and Scope of Care
• Comprehensive Primary Care: Acute and Chronic Disease Management
• Health Screening, Education, Promotion and Maintenance
• Enrollment and Eligibility
• Specimen Collection Laboratory
• Mental Health
• Physical Therapy
• Pharmacy Consultation
• Social Work
• Women’s Health
• Nutrition Education and Counseling
• Telemedicine/Telehealth Education
For information about enrollment in the VA Northwest Tucson Clinic call (520) 219-2418. Eligibility and Enrollment services are available Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Other Pertinent Information:
For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (520) 219-2418 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262.
To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
No Emergency Care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.