Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
VA Southeast Tucson Clinic
Description of Program: The VA Southeast Tucson Clinic is designed to deliver Primary Care Services to eligible veterans living in Southeast Tucson.
Clinic Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., closed all Federal Holidays
Services and Scope of Care
- Acute and Chronic Disease Management
- Comprehensive Primary Care
- Eligibility and Enrollment
- Health Screening, Promotion, and Education
- Medication Education and Counseling
- Mental Health
- Nutrition Education and Counseling
- Optometry Services
- Physical Therapy
- Returning combat Veterans Program
- Social Work Services
- Specimen Collection Laboratory
- Telemedicine/Telehealth Education
- Women's Health Care
For information about enrollment in the VA Southeast Tucson Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment (EEC) at (520) 664-1831.
Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (520) 664-1831 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262.
To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
No Emergency Care is available at this facility. For Emergency Care call 911