Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
Northwest Tucson VA Clinic
Description of Program:
The VA Northwest Tucson Clinic is designed to deliver Primary Care Services to eligible veterans living in Northwest Tucson.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., closed all Federal Holidays
Services and Scope of Care
• Comprehensive Primary Care: Acute and Chronic Disease Management
• Enrollment and Eligibility
• Health Screening, Education, Promotion and Maintenance
• Mental Health
• Nutrition Education and Counseling
• Pharmacy Consultation
• Physical Therapy
• Social Work
• Specimen Collection Laboratory
• Telemedicine/Telehealth Education
• Women’s Health
For information about enrollment in the VA Northwest Tucson Clinic call (520) 219-2418. Eligibility and Enrollment services are available Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Other Pertinent Information:
For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (520) 219-2418 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262.
To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
No Emergency Care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.