Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
Southeast Tucson VA Clinic
Description of Program: The VA Southeast Tucson Clinic is designed to deliver Primary Care Services to eligible veterans living in Southeast Tucson.
Clinic Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., closed all Federal Holidays
Services and Scope of Care
• Comprehensive Primary Care: Acute and Chronic Disease Management
• Enrollment and Eligibility
• Health Screening, Education, Promotion and Maintenance
• Mental Health
• Nutrition Education and Counseling
• Pharmacy Consultation
• Physical Therapy
• Social Work
• Specimen Collection Laboratory
• Telemedicine/Telehealth Education
• Women’s Health
For information about enrollment in the VA Southeast Tucson Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment (EEC) at (520) 664-1831.
Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
For appointments or healthcare advice, call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (520) 664-1831 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262.
To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
No Emergency Care is available at this facility. For Emergency Care call 911