Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is a direct service provider and a consultative service that provides medical and rehabilitative preventative strategies and acute and chronic management of disorders that alter functional status. This treating specialty emphasizes restoration and optimization of function through physical modalities, therapeutic exercise and interventions, adaptive equipment, modification of the environment, education, and assistive devices.
Several of our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services are available with No Consult Needed, click HERE to view the direct access services.
PM&R Core Services Include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreation Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
PM&R Special Services Include:
- Polytrauma Amputation Network Site
- Amputee Clinic
- Polytrauma/TBI Clinic
- Driver Rehabilitation Clinic
- Major Medical Specialized Equipment Clinic
Location of Services:
- SAVAHCS Tucson campus to include services provided in the acute care setting, outpatient clinic, and the Community Living Center (CLC).
- Community Based Outpatient Clinics with Physical Therapy Services Only at:
- Casa Grande
- Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
- 520-792-1450 Ext. 4368
Hours of Operation